House Bill 91

This bill changes the requirements for students that had a Required Graduation Test for their diploma. If you have questions, please download the

Frequently Asked Questions documents. 

House Bill 251

Parents/guardians of a student enrolled in a District school may apply for a School Choice transfer in accordance with Georgia’s Quality Basic Education Act (also known as HB 251) in order to pursue a transfer to another District school. School Choice transfers are available each year during an announced two week application period. The application procedures, forms and dates will be posted on the District’s Website during the second semester each year. Available space at a school is based upon permanent classroom space which includes available seats in each classroom. In the event that the number of transfer requests exceeds the available capacity, the District will conduct a random lottery.










© 2023 by Lawyer & Lawyer.Proudly created with

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean